Helical and Bevel helical gearboxes
RL Series right-angle drives, also called light series, are designed for industrial applications where rotary power must be transferred between two shafts at right-angles to each other. They could have 2 or 3 output shafts.
• Power up to 6.5 kW
• Reduction range 1 to 2
• Torque range T2M = 0.9 - 42 Nm
• Cast housing is made of a single-piece aluminium alloy casting with 5 mounting points and 3 flanges.
• Bevel gears GLEASON toothed are made of Nickel – Chrome steel and are submitted to a surface case - quench hardening treatment before the running in. The backlash between gears ensures maximum service life and very low noise level. Back lash tolerances can be reduced to a minimum of 5’ if specifically requested.
• The shafts are made of steel and surface treated against corrosion. The external coupling is carried out by means of a key UNI standard (except for the size 1). Keyways can be made at any angle, no special references between them are necessary.
• Ball bearings liberally dimensioned and with deep races.
• Oilseal rings are fitted to all models. Special seal rings for high or low temperatures are available upon request.
• The right angle gearboxes are supplied complete with lubrication: the size 31 is filled with long life grease; the other sizes are filled with oil.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR - Version 02/2023.